- This event has passed.
Ladies on Main Street
November 1, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Grab the girls and come downtown to enjoy special deals and extended hours from participating businesses!
Acqua In Vino
– Enjoy wine tasting from 12PM-9PM and TONS of in store perks!!
Dahlia City Floral and Gifts
– Stop by for some complimentary punch and cookies all day, they will be staying open till 8PM for the event!
-LET YOUR INNER FLORIST OUT! From 5PM – 6PM they will have a rose bowl making demonstration with the opportunity to be assisted in making one for yourself for purchase, as well as some other DIY opportunities!! They will also have a drawing for a couple items- YAY.
Harlequin Hair Fashions
– Check out exclusive product sales up to 50% (which is kind of unheard of), grab a complimentary quick hair style, get a complimentary conditioning treatment added on when booking an appointment for the month of November, and enter for the chance to win a gift basket giveaway!! Light snack and drinks will be provided 🙂
Henika District Library
– Having a raffle drawing for a gift basket and will also be distributing special “Ladies Night” bookmarks!!
– BBQ & Bubbly!! Enjoy a special menu, a chance to win a gift basket, and plenty of photo opportunities! #SELFIESTATION
– Offering $1 off beer, cider and mead as well as 1/2 off appetizers for the event- can you say YUM!
-Welcomes ‘Ladies on Main Street’ with music and videos from the greatest women in music all day! All Ladies will get 10% off your purchase!
Sensory Systems Clinic West (204 S. Main St. from 1PM-3:30PM)
– Offering free CranioSacral Therapy for Women. “Craniosacral therapy (CST) or cranial-sacral therapy, cranial osteopathy, and cranial therapy are forms of bodywork or alternative therapy using gentle touch to manipulate the synarthrodial joints of the cranium. A practitioner of cranial-sacral therapy may also apply light touches to a patient’s spine and pelvis. Practitioners believe that this manipulation regulates the flow of cerebrospinal fluid and aids in “primary respiration”. Peggy McCourry, MS, OTRL will provide a hands-on demonstration to allow those interested to “feel” the miraculous relaxation this technique can provide.”
-Call 269-792-2353 for more information and to schedule a 15 min. demonstration that will decrease pain and relieve stress almost instantly. Walk-ins also accepted as time permits.