SNOW REMOVAL BIDS
2015/2016 & 2016/2017
The City of Wayland Downtown Development Authority is accepting sealed bids for snow removal and salting of Downtown Wayland sidewalks for the winters of 2015/2016 and 2016/2017.
Contract will begin November 1, 2015.
Bid specifications are as follows:
Sidewalks will be cleared and salted when 2 inches of snow accumulates as well as on call.
- Salt will be provided at the Department of Public Works building.
- Sidewalks on the east side of North and South Main St. from Hanlon Ct. to E. Maple St.
- Sidewalks on the west side of N. and S. Main St. from W. Pine St. to W. Maple St.
- Sidewalks on the south side of Superior St. from Pearl St. to City Hall and behind City Hall to 129 S. Main St. Also includes sidewalks in the alley behind the Wayland Hotel to Wayland Carpet.
- Sidewalks on the north side of Superior St. from Church St. to Forrest St., including the walkway on the side of McDuff’s Tavern.
- A map of the area to be plowed is available upon request, please email email@example.com.
Bids may be presented as seasonal or per hour. Indicate what equipment you will use to complete the work in Wayland. Successful bidder must provide proof of insurance to the City Clerk’s office.
Bids will be accepted until 9:00 A.M., October 12, 2015, at which time they will be opened and read aloud.
Address all bids to City Hall, 103 South Main St., Wayland, MI 49348. Bids must be in a sealed envelope with the words “Snow Removal Bid” plainly printed on the envelope.
The City of Wayland reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids as it deems in its best interest.
DDA/Main Street Director